Kenzo Down-Quilted Varsity Jacket Multi Men Clothing Coats
Crafted of yellow, green, and black down diamond-quilted tech fabric, Kenzo's varsity jacket is embellished at the chest with a multicolored tiger patch. The animal on this style has been a signature motif of the label since designers Carol Lim and Humberto Leon found a similar design in the brand's archives.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Black and white striped rib-knit stand collar and cuffs. Raglan sleeves. Cased elastic hem.
- Angled welt front pockets. Gunmetal-tone hardware.
- 26.5" center back length (approximately).
- Button-front closure.
- Lined with black tech fabric. Two pockets at interior.
- Available in Yellow/Green/Black.
- 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester. Rib-knit: 100% polyester. Fill: 90% duck down, 10% feathers.
- Hand wash.
Launched in Paris in 1970, Kenzo Takada’s eponymous collection has grown into a full-scale fashion and lifestyle label for women, men, kids, and the home. In 2011, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, the brilliant duo behind Opening Ceremony, rejuvenated the brand with their eye-popping prints and playful fabric choices.
Men - Clothing - Coats