Lemaire Wool Twill Carrot-Leg Trousers Black Men Clothing
Lemaire's carrot-leg trousers are crafted of black wool twill that is finished with a cased elastic waistband and front pleats. Part of a collection inspired by classic workwear pieces, this pair features a clean, utilitarian design.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 48 EU.
- Cased elastic waistband. Belt loops.
- Vertical besom front pockets. Button-through besom back pockets.
- 12.5" rise, 30.0" inseam, 17.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Cotton-blend twill pocket lining.
- Button fly.
- Available in Black.
- 100% wool. Lining: 51% cotton, 49% viscose.
- Dry clean.
After gaining design experience at distinguished French fashion houses, Christophe Lemaire launched his namesake ready-to-wear label for men and women in Paris in 1991. Working in collaboration with his partner, Sarah-Linh Tran, the designer creates beautiful basics with a minimalist aesthetic. The duo’s pared-down pieces are known for their premium fabrics, meticulous tailoring, and oversized silhouettes in muted earth tones.
Men - Clothing - Pants - Trousers