Lemaire Wool Twill Shirt Jacket Black Men Clothing Coats
Lemaire's shirt jacket is composed of black virgin wool twill. This lightweight piece is cut in the designer's hallmark boxy proportions.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 48 EU.
- Spread collar. Long sleeves. Single-button barrel cuffs. Shoulder yoke at back.
- Flap patch chest pockets. Side on-seam pockets.
- 28.25" center back length (approximately).
- Concealed button-front closure.
- Lined at the yoke.
- Available in Black.
- 100% virgin wool. Lining: 100% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Portugal.
After gaining design experience at distinguished French fashion houses, Christophe Lemaire launched his namesake ready-to-wear label for men and women in Paris in 1991. Working in collaboration with his partner, Sarah-Linh Tran, the designer creates beautiful basics with a minimalist aesthetic. The duo’s pared-down pieces are known for their premium fabrics, meticulous tailoring, and oversized silhouettes in muted earth tones.
Men - Clothing - Coats