Margaret Howell Cotton-Blend Hooded Parka Cream Men Clothing Coats
Margaret Howell's tan washed cotton-blend twill hooded parka features a removable insulated liner. This water-repellent style is cut to be generously sized but features a drawstring at the waistband for an adjustable fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Drawstring hood, waist, fishtail vent. Adjustable single-button cuffs.
- Button flap front pockets.
- 43" center back length (approximately).
- Concealed button front closure.
- Removable insulated liner.
- Available in Ochre (tan).
- 71% cotton, 29% polyamide. Liner: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash. Liner: machine wash.
- Made in Portugal.
About Margaret Howell
A master of minimalism, Margaret Howell began designing accessories in 1970 and launched a collection of men’s shirts in 1972. From there, she has expanded her London-based label to include a full range of men’s and women’s ready-to-wear and a workwear-inspired diffusion line named MHL, all with her signature easygoing aesthetic.
Men - Clothing - Coats