Neil Barrett Wool & Leather Varsity Bomber Jacket Black Men Clothing Coats
Neil Barrett's black and white varsity bomber jacket is constructed with leather sleeves and a wool-blend felt bodice. Made in Italy, this sporty style is finished with bi-color striped rib-knit paneling.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Rib-knit stand shawl collar, cuffs, bottom.
- Angled zip side pockets. Antiqued silvertone hardware.
- 27" center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure.
- Lined with plain-weave.
- Available in Black/White.
- 54% wool, 27% polyester, 19% polyamide. Combo 1: 100% polyurethane. Combo 2: 100% viscose. Combo 3: 100% leather. Combo 4: 98% polyamide, 2% elastane. Lining: 60% cupro, 34% viscose, 6% elastane.
- Specialty care.
- Made in Italy.
About Neil Barrett
A descendant of master tailors, British-born Neil Barrett had an early affinity for fine craftsmanship and construction. Founded in 1999, his namesake label offers a modern, minimalist spin on traditional styles. Signature leather jackets and geometric motifs, like the instantly recognizable lightning bolt, make the designer a favorite among celebrities and fashion insiders alike.
Men - Clothing - Coats